Winter Weekend Edit: 4 Styles You’ll Love
Winter is finally here and we have the temps to prove it! We are shamelessly using the new weather as an opportunity to move our spring and summer wardrobe to the back of our closet and incorporate some new wintery pieces to rock the 2021 season! We are super into the layered look this year -- cute and practical for those days when the weather just doesn’t know what it wants to do. But even more important to us right now is that our wardrobe is full of versatile pieces that are just as perfect for that quarantine life as they are for heading out on the town.
At Heels N Spurs, we’ve been curating a gorgeous collection of winter styles for every reason and every season. Check out our women's western wear boutique’s list of trendy winter looks that we’re confident you’ll love!
Here are 4 Styles You’ll Love to wear:
We all know getting all dolled up is -- sadly-- a rare treat these days. So when we do get the chance to go out, our philosophy is “go big or go home.” Make a dazzling first impression in this Miranda Sequin Jumpsuit that makes every night feel like New Year’s Eve! The loose long bottoms will keep your legs feeling warm and looking oh-so-long, and the sleeveless drape top is super flattering and sexy!
Not a jumpsuit girl? The Alberta dress is perfect for an evening out with your besties. We’ve been loving it paired with a fur overcoat, booties, and a few pieces of subtle jewelry. Winter does make wearing women’s dresses a little chilly, so you can always layer a dress or jumpsuit with a cute jacket or vest. Wrap a shawl around or wear a leather jacket and you’ve got a gorgeous outfit that’s both sexy and cozy!
Sweater, Skirt, & Booties:
Day or night, you can’t go wrong by pairing a mini skirt with a turtle neck sweater. For really chilly nights, add a pair of solid leggings or knee-high boots for warmth without sacrificing style. Sneakers add the perfect touch for a casual look, but we are loving this simple outfit styled with a pair of snakeskin booties!
Denim and A Vest:
Two words: vests and jackets. In the cold months, outerwear takes center stage in the world of fashion. Show off your style with a classic vest or leather jacket, take your outerwear game to the next level with classy and warm Fur jackets or any other of our gorgeous outerwear pieces in the Heels N Spurs winter collection. And when in doubt, pair your outerwear with a simple pair of denim jeans or a denim skirt -- we have a fantastic collection of distressed denim, faded denim, dark wash jeans, and skinny jeans so you’ll have the perfect pair for any occasion this winter.
Animal print and Puffer jacket:
Animal prints are a roaring trend. You can pair animal print bottoms with a puffer women’s jacket for a chic weekend ensemble. They are comfortable and easy to wear and usually have pockets, which we all know instantly makes everything better. Accessorize your outfit with a metallic belt and scarf from our trendy women's western wear boutique. Some styles are here to last a long time!
Check our style guide for even more cozy and flattering looks this winter:
- Experiment with a variety of textures and fabrics to look adorable in your winter wear.
- Wear some of your summer or fall outfits in winter. Give warm-weather skirts, shorts, and dresses new life with a pair of leggings or a long overcoat to keep the cold at bay.
- Oversized coats can be belted with smart belts at the waist to help define your waist and show off your natural figure.
- Pro tip: Balance loose and tight. If you’re wearing a knitwear sweater that is two sizes up, your jeans or legging should be body-hugging.
- Let stylish boots steal the show. Keep the rest of the outfit simple so that all eyes are on your beloved winter boots.
- Wear bright-colored accessories like gloves, scarves, woolen cap, or earmuffs with neutral or light-colored outfits.
- Winter means layers, so keep your inner layers light-weight and well-fitting to avoid looking bulky once you add the outer layers.
Heels N Spurs is a leading name in women's western wear. We provide a high-quality shopping experience for women of all ages and we have all of your new favorite western wear looks!